Adult Indoor Soccer at Salmon Creek Indoor offers recreational and competitive leagues for adults ages 16+ If you don’t have a team, we can register you for a House Team or will help place you on another team. Adult teams are assigned to leagues based on skill level and desired level of competition.
Salmon Creek Indoor offers well organized and competitive soccer leagues for all ages and abilities. League play continues throughout the year. Teams play at least eight games during each season. Game nights for your team will typically be the same each week; however, there are instances when we must schedule your game on a different day. Game times will vary from week to week.
Levels of Play
Men, women, and co-ed teams are assigned to leagues based on their skill level and desired level of competition. Adult skill levels are designated as follows:
- A-level teams are the highest level and are very competitive. These teams often have individuals with college or professional soccer playing experience.
- B-level teams are moderately competitive. B-level players have typically played in high school and continued playing recreationally.
- C-level teams are recreational. C-level players are beginners or those with some soccer playing experience.
- D-level teams are recreational. D-level players are beginners or those with little or no soccer playing experience.
B / Wednesday
C Over-30 / Tuesday
C Over-40 / Thursday
B / Monday
B Over-30 / Wednesday
C Over-30 / Monday
D / Monday
D / Thursday
A / Sunday
B / Sunday
C / Wednesday
C / Thursday
C / Friday
C / Saturday
C Over-30 / Sunday
D / Tuesday
D / Friday
D / Saturday
We accept registrations for teams that are U-8 up to U-18 (High School Division). We have both recreational and select/premier divisions. Weekday games may start as early as 3:20 PM and Saturday/Sunday games may start as early as 7:00 AM.
Boys/Girls U-8 & Up
Strikers Youth League
If your son or daughter doesn’t play on a team, don’t worry, we have a program at Salmon Creek Indoor where we will match your kids into teams within their age group. This league is called The Strikers.
This league is recreational and is intended to begin developing future soccer players for all the local soccer clubs. Like all indoor arenas, we accept full team registrations. However, we also take individual registrations and form teams each session. This option is great for parents with kids who aren’t currently playing on an organized team.
- This league is for youth Ages 4 to 9
- Individual sign-ups are welcome
- 8 games, a T-shirt, & referee fees are covered
Looking For A Team
Fill out our Form and send us a message about your team request, or sign up for a House Team online.