Not on a team? Want to pick up some extra games for fun? Check out our Open Play sessions! It’s a great way to play several shorter games, get to know new people, and hone your soccer skills while having fun playing the game you love.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Registration will be online! We will closed registration after 50 participants have signed up. Please check in with the staff when you arrive.
- No referees, please moderate yourselves
- A SIGNED WAIVER IS REQUIRED-- NO EXCEPTIONS
- Teams will be randomly formed by arena staff
- Registration closes after first 50 players have signed up!
- In addition to open play fee, an annual arena membership or a day pass to play is required.
- *** Be advised that at anytime, these events can be canceled due to participation/weather/scheduling conflicts, so call ahead to make sure open play is running that day. ***
Friday : Doors open at 10:30pm
Cost: $10 per person or $56 for 8 time punch card
Requirements: Current Membership ($20) or Day Pass ($10)
WOMEN’S OPEN PLAY
Wednesdays: 9:30am-11:00am & Fridays: 9:30am to 11:00am
Cost: $56 for 8-time punch card
Requirements: Current Membership or Day Pass ($10)
*** Be advised that at anytime, these events can be canceled due to participation/weather/scheduling conflicts, so call ahead to make sure open play is running that day. ***
iS THERE AN AGE REQUIREMENT TO PLAY?
Players must be 15 years or older to play.
Do I need a membership or day pass to play?
Yes, you can purchase an annual membership for $20 or a day pass for $5 prior to playing
What should I bring?
Bring a dark and a light colored shirt. Shin guards are required. No cleats, only indoor shoes. And don't forget your water!
Is there a certain skill level required?
Nope! All are welcome, beginner, intermediate, and advanced players alike.